The song is featured on The Great Gatsby soundtrack and I think there are elements of the Gatsby theme in the makeup, I'm yet to see the film but the makeup looks stunning in the trailer/photos!
Also, I hope I'm not doing too many tutorials, I know some people like it when blogs mix it up but I feel like my blog had enough reviews and it was time to post was I set my blog up for :)
1. Start by applying a matte finish foundation & concealer, fill your brows in and round off the arch.
2. Apply MAC's Texture all over the lid and along the lower lash line.
3. Apply Urban Decay's Sin on the lid and Lost on the lower lash line. Highlight the brow bone with Urban Decay's Nymph.
4. Line the top lash line with liquid liner but don't wing out, think almond shaped eyes! Apply Illamasqua's medium pencil in Hex to the waterline.
5. Add false lashes and mascara to the bottom lashes.
6. Contour the cheekbones heavily using Illamasqua's cream pigment in Hollow, add Benefit's Dallas over the top to give warmth.
7. Line lips using MACs Cherry & make the cupids bow into a point.
8. Fill in the lips with a dark red lipstick such as Illamasqua's Box.
9. For the diamante tear drops I used stargazer silver glitter to add the final touches to this look :)